Get access to!
So that you have everything you need to practice correctly and having it available when it suits you is why we offer Academy membership. Members have access to the Academy at their leisure via a keypad system. Benefits include range balls, stretching equipment and golf training aids. You do not need to be a member of Twin Waters Golf Club to access our Academy, everyone is welcome.
How It Works
$120 to be a member for the first month, then just $20.00 a week thereafter charged monthly
Initial Fee: $120
- Full TPI Movement Screen Excercise program
- First month access to the Academy
- Initial 30 minute game assessment by Academy Coach
- 4 Medium bucket of range balls
- 20% Discount on Fitness Class
Membership $80 monthly
- Includes all Academy Benefits
1 x Initial payment of $120 for the first month, this includes:-
- Set up and administration of Membership
- Initial TPI and Health Wellbeing Assessment
- Personal Exercise Program based upon goals and screen results
Membership is paid in advance monthly, it has no lock in contract and can be cancelled in writing anytime in the current month.
Membership entitles the member to Academy access during the hours below:
- Summer – 6.30am – 5.30pm (Monday – Sunday)
Winter – 6.30am – 5.00pm (Monday – Sunday)
Opening hours may be changed by the proprietor – notice will be provided to all members in this instance
Payments of $20 per week, paid every 4 weeks in advance
– 1 Medium sized bucket of range balls per week * (unused vouchers cannot be carried over to following month)
– Access to the Academy and facilities.
– Monthly Oncourse challenge supervised by Anthony Gilligan .
– Monthly / Yearly Members Challenge / Focus
– 20% Off all Fitness Classes
Vouchers for Range balls are redeemed through the Pro Shop and Practice session vouchers are redeemed with Anthony on the Day.
Bookings for practice session can be made online on the Academy website through Anthony’s page.
Vouchers must be used within membership month and cannot be carried forward.